Untitled-1.jpg
Digital Future no tags cropped.jpg

FROM LIVE PERFORMANCE
AND ARTIST MINDSET COACH
LUTHER MALLORY

the HIGH-ENERGY live performance seminar artists need post - pandemic

LIVE PERFORMANCE SEMINAR

FOR YOUR MUSIC ORGANIZATION AND YOUR COMMUNITY OF ARTISTS

STAGE AND STREAM. LIVE PERFORMANCE HAS EVOLVED. LEARN THE NEW SKILLS

"one of the most impactful
experiences of our career"


- The Doll Sisters
Edmonton Artist

"we saw the transformations right in front of our eyes."

- Vel Omazic
Canada's Music Incubator

"it felt really real and it translated in my live performances"

- Haviah Mighty
Toronto Artist
and Polaris Winner

"ever since we did it we've felt a huge change in how we perform"

- Nice Horse
Alberta Country Band

 

"his specific approach to stage psychology will have a lasting impact on these Artists."

- Allan Reid
Caras / JUNO Awards / Musicounts

"It will literally change your life"

- Carolina East
Newfoundland Artist

 

Untitled-1.jpg

HELLO. IT'S ME.

Like you, I work with artists every day, and what I see in our industry in 2022 is a generation of artists feeling defeated, depressed and anxious because they aren't making career progress. I see it as a mental health crisis.

Because digital engulfed our industry and most artists are resistant to the change, or don't fully understand the tools and the skills needed to progress.

Digital Future is a 2-hour, high-energy, live performance seminar and the result of the work I've done coaching more than 900 Artists since 2013, privately, and for the JUNO Masterclass and CMI's Artist Entrepreneur Program.

My work is about helping break down the spiritual, emotional, and mental barriers artists face in performance on stage and online so they can perform with courage, risk, and vulnerability.


The audience at Digital Future can expect 10% talk/teach - learning the performance skills and methods for fear-battling, letting go of judgment, and taking huge chances to risk on stage and stream. 90% audience interaction - working with, and in the audience to create a massively energized environment, and having artists come up on stage to put the skills and methods into immediate practice in front a supportive audience of like-minded peers.

This is how we make transformations happen - we create big energy and a space where artists feel safe to take big risks and let go of fear.

I want to teach, challenge, empower, and motivate your Organization's membership of artists to challenge past systems, shift the paradigm to get excited about performance and career building in the digital future, and master the performance skills Artists need in 2022.

Let me  fire up your membership and challenge them to risk more and take performance and confidence to the next level on stage, online, and in life.

Luth

Image by Kai Kuczera

success stories from artists

from major label, independent, and touring artists to juno award
and polaris prize winners, hear from luther's artist clients..

 

Image by Yvette de Wit
tedx-logo.png

a talk about risking more and overcoming the inner critic to connect in life from the Tedx Stage.

 

luth stage lights edit.png

"I got my start coaching Artists and performers because I spent 10 years on tour in a band, sleeping in a van with 6 guys in the West Edmonton Mall parking lot in Canadian January. I played 1000 shows across North America, had some hit songs, and developed methods to deal with the pressure, nerves, stress, over-thinking, and obsessive judgment so I could perform at my best on stage. Then, I started teaching the methods to other Artists and it made a dramatic difference in how they felt on stage.

What I show Artists is how to root into the moment, get out of overthinking and overwhelm, and summon creativity and inspiration on command. It's the work I've done with almost 1000 Artists and high-performers over the last 9 years for the JUNO Masterclass, CMI's Artist Entrepreneur Program, in private rehearsals across the country, and virtually across the world."

LITTLE ABOUT ME

podcast cover edit for site.png

The SoTA Podcast unpacks Artist behaviour and discusses the secret emotional struggle of the Artist with fear, depression, overwhelm, self-doubt, unworthiness, and over-thinking.

LISTEN HERE

spotify pod edit.png
apple pod edit.png
google pod edit.png
Untitled-1.jpg

reach out directly to luth

luthermallory@gmail.com 

647 999 8137